What Personal Information About Users Does Kapasitor Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as:
* Registration: In order for you to use Kapasitor services, such as submitting new novel(s) to the website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address.
2. Automatic Information:
* We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Kapasitor automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Kapasitor cookie information, and the page you requested. Kapasitor uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. * Kapasitor may also add on any page display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes member profile pages. * Social sharing of data: Kapasitor allows other users to browse novel that you have wrote, submitted, blogged, or commented on. Kapasitor may choose to post this data on other site features in the future. * Profile information: Kapasitor allows other users to browse your full name, location, and instant messaging URL, within your member profile should you provide this optional information. * Syndication: Kapasitor allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website. * API: Kapasitor will allow 3rd parties access to all kapasitor.NET data this is already publicly available through Kapasitor. Kapasitor will always keep private passwords and control panel settings. * Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Kapasitor will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
What About Cookies?
Will Kapasitor Share Any of the Information it Receives?
Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
* Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Kapasitor , or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred. * Protection of Kapasitor and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Kapasitor , our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. * With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out. Is Information About Me Secure?
* Your Kapasitor account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer. * Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your personal information on our website and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate.
What Choices Do I Have?
* As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website, such as posting new links. * You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information About Users Does Kapasitor Collect?" section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. * You may request deletion of your Kapasitor account by using the .deactivate account. button located in your personal profile. This removes all of your past Kapasitor usage from public view (future communication would be through kapasitor's internal messaging system). * As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Can Children Use Kapasitor 's Services?
You must be 15 years and older to register to use the Kapasitor website. As a result, Kapasitor does not specifically collect information about children.
Conditions of Use
i. For the beginners who are really starting to write, a trial-and-error kind of writing.
ii. For those who have been writing for quite sometime but do not have the courage before this to share it with others.
iii. For professionals as well as experienced writers who want to try something new and just write anything that they want for a while.
iv. For those who would like to read something new and fresh as well as gain benefit from reading straight from the screen.
v. For those who support the correct usage of language, writing out of kindness and trying to get a foothold in writing.
3-2-16 Jalan Pekaka 8/7, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. MALAYSIA